NSA, Queer News
- Teacher of murdered gay child sympathizes with his killer
- “Rape the gay away” pastor doesn’t have to go to prison
- Toronto Christian program tries to “heal” guys from being gay
- Trans student banned from US university for “concealing identity”
Frequently Asked Questions.
• Why do you not believe in God?
o There is no credible evidence, just like there is no evidence for Gods you
don’t believe in (Thor, Zeus, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, etc).
• Where do your morals come from?
o A combination of life experience, family, human nature, and the good
sense to treat others the way I would like to be treated.
• What is the meaning of life? Continue reading
As Father Helminiak points out, the Bible has no concept of homosexuality, which is a modern concept and word. What one can study is what the Bible says about what we would class as some forms of homosexual behavior. But the biblical authors lacked the concept, and so could not classify anything as homosexual. Therefore, there can be no general condemnation of homosexual behavior (our concept) in the Bible, like it or not. That’s the fact.