- German court: gay couples are banned from joint adoption for now
- US state rules discrimination against gay people is “religious freedom”
- Poll finds that 76% of people in Ireland support equal marriage
- US state wants to punish colleges assigning books by gay authors
- Ah well, that’s too bad: Study finds homophobes die younger
Disney to pull Boy Scouts funding by 2015 over policy banning gay leaders
Originally posted on the quiet voice:
Rating: 4.5/5 stars.
Is it every gay guy’s duty to get out of the closet? Rafe doesn’t want to deceive people, but he hates being “that one gay kid” back in his hometown. When he moves from Boulder, Colorado to an all-boys’ boarding school in New England, he keeps his homosexuality a secret and pretends to like girls – soon enough, he’s part of the jock pack, and he really likes it. But being openly straight isn’t as easy as Rafe thinks, and he feels the pressure when he develops feelings for his teammate Ben, who might be the only guy who really understands him.
- most of the stuff in the bible either never happened, or didn’t happen the way it’s recorded
the bible ‘canon’ was created by a committee who chose whatever supported their particular agenda
the gospels are not “eye-witness” accounts – they were written much later to be used as propaganda
The Indian government is considering decriminalising homosexuality, a day after the country’s top court upheld a law which criminalised gay sex.