- French president Hollande signs marriage equality into law
- Man killed In 5th anti-gay hate crime this month in New York
- Ukraine lawmakers demand ban on Kiev gay pride parade
- Girl arrested & expelled from school over gay relationship
- Italian PM blocks gay unions plan from own equality minister
- Hong Kong transgender woman wins right to marry partner
- Ukrainian parliament drops proposed gay anti-discrimination bill
- People protest against homophobia in Chile and Cuba
- Nintendo disables same-sex marriage in popular game
- Iceland: World’s first openly gay prime minister quits politics
- Estonia: 35,000 sign petition to oppose marriage equality
- Italian equal opportunities minister resigns over homophobia
- US Boy Scouts may start allowing in gay kids but not adults
- McDonald’s worker harassed by management for being too gay
Blog features photos of homosexuals as children to dispel theory that people aren’t born gay
A LGBTQ blog dedicated to sharing photos of children who are now gay adults is out to prove that their homosexuality wasn’t a choice, and they’re letting the pictures speak for themselves.
- After marriage equality in France some celebrate while others riot
- Anti-gay French politician accidentally votes in favor of gay marriage
- Colombia’s Senate says no to gay marriage, equality may come anyway
- Topless protesters drench Archbishop in protest of homophobia
- Swedish high school first to set up gender-neutral dressing room
My daughter is not a princess.
She hates pink. She doesn’t like things that sparkle and has no interest in dresses or skirts, in flowers and lace.
She wears dark blue skinny jeans and a teal shirt emblazoned with a Tyrannosaurus Rex in sunglasses playing an electric guitar. She covers her messy, short, brown hair with a black and gray stocking cap and her favorite shoes are high tops that are a vibrant mix of black, blue, yellow and orange.