As many of you know, we decided to move our local U.S. city directory to Queer Networks. Nate’s done a lot of work on the new portal and we’d love for you to take a look.
So I just wanted to say happy 4th July of to everyone in the U.S. It’s funny and cool that I have to say that because we get readers from all over the world on QL. Click the link below to read my Independence Day message to our readers and supporters and get a look at my hot guy for July.
The Rainbow, and Old Glory
Long may they wave.
- India’s Supreme Court has agreed to reconsider gay sex ban
- Mississippi Governor has signed an anti-gay bill into law
- Gay Nigerians stripped and whipped in public after sex party
- Brave teen takes on the Chinese government’s anti-gay stance
- Priest becomes politician to ‘destroy’ gay culture in Europe
- Canadian bill allows companies to access user data of internet providers
- US has 10 times more mentally ill people in prisons than in hospitals
- The 1% wants to ban sleeping in cars ‘cause it hurts their ‘quality of life’
Six ways the Unites States of America are like a third-world country
Rich guy too rich to go to prison for raping his 3-year-old daughter
This has got to be one of the most frustrating aspects and assumptions I hear from Faux News and the Conservative Right. If we could actually learn to separate these ideas we could really get some reform done.
So as many of you have noticed, I’ve added USA to Queer Landia. I don’t know if it’ll stick I’ve just always wondered what it would look or feel like as an official part of the tile of our blog. I don’t know….
“I could see her staff shrinking in their chairs while their boss got pounded but remained calm, responding with warmth, empathy but also firmness….” “I must give her a lot of credit for the wisdom she showed.”