Hardly a day goes by anymore, that a positive LBGT story, article or report doesn’t get presented by some form of the media, and to think, it hasn’t been that long ago, when all I seemed to hear or read was either negative or heartbreaking. That said, I’m not saying they no longer exist, I’m just saying, I get a mental uplift more often than I used to, as is the case for the recently held 2014 San Francisco Pride Event, where Silicon Valley connects with Pride…
- Uruguay officially second South American country with marriage equality
- Armenia discards proposed ban of gay and lesbian sexual relationships
- Lithuania blocks attempt of homophobes to get gay propaganda ban
- Gay boy kidnapped & tortured by Russian homophobes died from injuries
- Over 300,000 demand end to Russia’s archaic gay propaganda law
- FBI pays for malware so it can spy on you with your phones and computers
- NSA loophole allows warrantless search for US citizens’ emails and phone call
- The FBI has used spy drones on US soil without any warrants at least 10 times
- US Judge gets 28 years after making millions by sending black children to jail
- Google Chrome security flaw offers unrestricted access to users’ passwords
I love my Windows phone, but I’ve been a supporter of Google (mostly) from the beginning. Also I’m a sucker for good commercials. Which do you like better?
Mother’s day is coming up fast everyone, and from The New Yorker to Google, big businesses are saluting all different types of mothers in our lives. In Google’s own 1 minute video celebrating Mother’s Day, they dug through the archive to find the most aww-inducing clips with mothers they could find. I’m happy to say they included a clip from the first video a lesbian couple did with their newborn, and a clip of YouTuber Mallow610 (Daniel) coming out to his mom. Both are some super heartwarming videos. Check them out after the jump!
I’ve been a Hotmail user for years for my personal email address and I love what they are doing with the new Outlook.com portal. I’ve never been a big fan of Gmail and I won’t be Scroogled! Lol. :-P