Saw this and had to share on QL. Love it! Lol.
- Gay parents have happier kids than straight parents study finds
- Italy to vote on bill protecting gay people from hate crimes
- US state of Indiana will jail gay couples who attempt to marry
- Russia says it will arrest tourists if they behave openly gay
- Football club St. Pauli puts rainbow flag on permanent display
This is an old friend Jacob and today is his birthday. You can find out more about him on his Facebook page. One day, when he escapes from Texas, I think I’m going to do a QL exclusive on him. ;-)
Esurance is giving away $100k to three charities, PFLAG, The Trevor Project, and GLAAD. The money will be divided up based on number of votes each charity gets. It’s no big surprise this donation is coming from a forward-thinking insurance company. If you weren’t already aware, Esurance is backed by the very LGBT friendly insurance company Allstate! According to Esurance, domestic partners get the same rates as their married couples.
“But we don’t just mean registered domestic partners or couples in civil unions (though they qualify too). We mean that if you and your partner are insured on the same Esurance policy, you’ll get the same great rates as married couples.”
For all the delicious details about equal rates, click here.