This page sponsored by: Your link here?!
- Central Station - As unpretentious as it gets, a gay, lesbian, transgender bar where you don’t have to get dressed up.
- Charlotte Black Gay Pride - To empower the hearts, minds, and spirits of all LGBT people, while embracing diversity, uplifting the community, and working to bring social change.
- Charlotte Pride - A project of the LGBT Community Center of Charlotte, the Queen City’s annual LGBT Pride festival and other events throughout the year.
- Charlotte Pride Band – An open, inviting environment for musicians of all ability levels and all spectrums of the Kinsey Scale.
- Gay Men’s Chorus of Charlotte - We endeavor to create a society which values and respects its LGBT members through artistic achievement, education, and engagement.
- Hartigans Irish Pub – Everyone is welcome all the time.
- LGBT Community Center of Charlotte - Seeks to promote diversity, acceptance and visibility of the LGBT community and an affordable and welcoming environment for all.
- QNotes - The LGBT arts, entertainment and news publication based in Charlotte, N.C
- The Scorpio - Charlotte’s longest running nightclub complex for the LGBT community.
- Visit Gay Charlotte - A free, LGBT-tailored travel, tourism, event and community portal for Charlotte, North Carolina.
Submit your link for consideration: